Join us for our RESPONDing to Domestic Violence Cocktail Reception!
Friday, April 3, 2020, 6:00 pm
There are a number of ways you can support this event!
MISSION SPONSOR $20,000
Exclusive Partnership Opportunity!
- $20,000 can provide safe, emergency shelter for a family fleeing domestic violence from the moment they enter RESPOND’s confidential shelter, until obtaining permanent, safe housing.
PRESENTING SPONSOR $15,000
- $15,000 can keep RESPOND’s confidential hotline open and operational for one month. The hotline is ALWAYS answered in person by a trained Domestic Violence Counselor and is often the first contact for someone in crisis.
BENEFACTOR SPONSOR $10,000
- $10,000 can provide specialized high risk training for 3 RESPOND staff members.
SHELTER SERVICES SPONSOR $5,000
- $5,000 can provide a 6 week workshop for inmates in our SAFER program to work through their experience with domestic violence and plan for a safe space to go upon release.
COMMUNITY SERVICES SPONSOR $2,500
- $2,500 can provide 10 weeks of free, no wait, trauma-informed therapy for children who have experienced, or are currently experiencing domestic violence. RESPOND can provide warm referrals to free and affordable therapy, but the wait list can be lengthy.
PATRON SPONSOR $1,000
- $1,000 can provide a Teen Dating Violence prevention seminar to a high school class. Nearly 1.5 million high school students nationwide experience physical dating abuse from a dating partner every year. 40% of teens say they would not know what to do if they were to witness dating abuse.