RESPOND is unable to accept unsolicited donations.
Help RESPOND from the safety and comfort of your own home! Check out our Amazon Wish List.
During the holiday season, we are also especially grateful to receive gifts for the adults and children in our programs. You can see that Holiday Wishes List here.
We couldn’t do our work with your generosity and support! THANK YOU for thinking of RESPOND!
If you are interested in making a donation or organizing a customized donation drive, please contact our Philanthropy and Engagement Department at (617) 625-5996 or email email@example.com to confirm what we are currently accepting and to arrange a pre-scheduled drop-off.
RESPOND’s Current Wish List
- Gift Cards to local grocery stores (Market Basket, Stop & Shop, Shaw’s, Target)
- Gift Cards to local pharmacies (CVS, Walgreen’s, Rite Aid)
- Charlie cards/ T passes
- Paper goods (paper towels and toilet paper)
- Laundry detergent and cleaning supplies
RESPOND is rarely or never able to accept
- Large furniture or appliances
- Cribs, strollers, car seats, or safety gates
- Used stuffed animals or plush toys
- Used mattresses
- Anything damaged, stained, soiled or rusting
RESPOND is proud to partner with Furnishing Hope of Massachusetts to help our clients set up safe homes. If you have furniture or other household goods to give, we highly recommend reaching out Furnishing Hope to see if there is a need.