RESPOND is unable to accept unsolicited donations.
Help RESPOND from the safety and comfort of your own home! Check out our Amazon Wish List.
If you are interested in organizing a customized donation drive, please contact our Philanthropy and Engagement Department at (617) 625-5996 or email email@example.com.
We couldn’t do our work with your generosity and support! THANK YOU for thinking of RESPOND!
If you are interested in making a donation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 625-5996 to confirm what we are currently accepting and to arrange a pre-scheduled drop-off.
RESPOND’s Current Wish List
- Gift Cards to local grocery stores (Market Basket, Stop & Shop, Shaw’s, Target)
- Gift Cards to local pharmacies (CVS, Walgreen’s, Rite Aid)
- Charlie cards/ T passes
- Paper goods (paper towels and toilet paper)
- Laundry detergent and cleaning supplies
- Face masks
- Disposable gloves
RESPOND is rarely able to accept
- Large furniture or appliances
- Cribs, strollers, car seats, or safety gates
RESPOND is never able to accept
- Used stuffed animals or plush toys
- Used mattresses
- Anything damaged, stained, soiled or rusting