RESPOND, Inc. is working to end domestic violence.
To do this, we are committed to building a staff that represents the populations we serve. We are looking for people to join our team who are passionate about empowering survivors as they seek safety, healing, and justice, and motivated to engage the community to end domestic violence.
RESPOND, Inc. celebrates diverse identities and life experiences, and offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including a sign-on and referral bonus package.
In partnership with John Tarvin of EOS Transition Partners, RESPOND is seeking its next leader.
- Chief Executive Officer: Working collaboratively with a very proactive Board of Directors and a well-established and seasoned Executive Leadership Team, the CEO will provide strategic leadership, guidance, and direction to advance the agency’s mission and to sustain its fiscal health.
To apply for any of the open positions listed below, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Domestic Violence Counselor – Community Intervention and Education: The DVC-CIE provides crisis intervention and individual counseling, assists in the planning and coordination of services, and works collaboratively with other counselors and agencies to provide a continuum of care to survivors in RESPOND’s community-based program.
- Domestic Violence Counselor – Housing: The DVC-Housing provides crisis intervention and individual counseling, assists in the planning and coordination of services, and works collaboratively with other counselors and agencies to provide a continuum of care to survivors in all of RESPOND’s programs.
- Community Invervention and Education Coordinator: The Community Intervention and Education (CIE) Coordinator is responsible for the coordination, implementation and delivery of quality of direct services provided at RESPOND, Inc. to survivors of domestic violence and their children in the myriad Community-based Services in the CIE program.
- Philanthropy and Engagement Assistant: The Philanthropy and Engagement Assistant is a full-time position supporting the organization’s philanthropic and communications functions.
Thank you for your interest!